Terms & Conditions
The Company operates a social media and ticketing site which matches users by their interests in music rock genres and gig attendance.
2.Eligibility. You must be at least 16 years of age to access and use the Service. Any use of the Service is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions herein. If you become a Member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service from outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Website or Service.
3.Membership and Subscription. You may register as a Member at no cost. As a Member, you may use all of the features and services available within the Service. Users will be required to sign up with a username and password. Each user shall have a profile page which shall contain a username and other information which the user shall need to complete. The more complete and active a Members’ profile is, the higher they shall appear in searches. Users can upload photos and banner photos to their profile as well as information about gigs and music that they enjoy.
Users can add other Members and see their activity on their profile page. Alerts and notifications shall be visible on the Users page and shall expire.
Users can send each other messages, videos and music and can also like photos and videos posted by Users they are connected to.
All Members can message each other through the Website. Premium Members can refuse messages from Users outside of their network
Members can search for other Members by using the search facility which allows searches by Location, distance, gender, orientation, age, following specific genres of rock and relationship status.
Members are matched on their music tastes. Members receive a music rating which is measured by hands, 5 hands are a perfect Rockifi match with one being a bad match.
Members are able to purchase gig tickets using the Site, and as a consequence, can match with Members attending the same gigs, see Members who are interested in the gig and also see Members who need gig buddies.
6.Purchasing and Tickets.
All Members have the ability to purchase tickets for music related events through the Site. The Company is a ticket affiliate providing Members with secure access to purchase valid tickets for valid events.
Tickets are available through third party sites and as such, Members are advised to read the terms and conditions of the relevant sites before making any purchases. The Company’s terms and conditions only apply to the Site and do not cover the Members use of third party sites, whether directed or not.
Members who wish to purchase tickets shall be directed to affiliated sites, such as Ticketmaster (for UK Members) and Seatgeek (for Members in the USA).
Where Members have purchased tickets through the Site, using a third party purchasing site, the Member understands that the terms of the relevant third party site provide the terms and conditions of sale, covering refunds, disputes and cancellations. The Company are not liable for payments taken for ticket purchase, or for ticket allocation/collection.
7.Term and Termination.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or are a Member.
You may cancel your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the cancel pages on your “Account” page.
The Company may terminate or suspend your Membership in the Service at any time without notice if you breach, or if the Company believes that you have breached, these Terms. The Company is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account.
After your membership is terminated for any reason, all terms of these Terms survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
8.Non-commercial Use by Members. The Website and Service is for personal use only. Members may not use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavours, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Company or (ii) soliciting others to attend parties or other social functions, or networking, for commercial purposes. Users of the Website may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website.
9.Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
10. Your Interactions with Other Members.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. You understand that the Company currently does not conduct criminal background checks or screenings on its Members. The Company also does not enquire into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. The Company reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check or other screenings (such as sex offender register searches) at any time and using available public records.
The Company is not responsible for the conduct of any Member. As noted in and without limiting clauses 16 and 18 below, in no event shall the Company be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Website or Service including, without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Members or persons you meet through the Service. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other Members, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Website or meet in person, or if you decide to send money to another Member. You understand that the Company makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Members.
Where Members take the decision to meet each other, as gig buddies or otherwise, through the Site, the Member understands and agrees that this is at their own risk and that the company cannot be held liable directly or indirectly for any situation which arises between Members meeting each other for gig attendance, or any other reason. The Company stresses that it does not individually vet Members or conducts background searches on its Members, as such, Members are encouraged to meet induvials they do not know in public places and to take precautions when meeting Members through this Site, or any other.
11. Proprietary Rights. The Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company and its licensors. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, disclose, use, create any derivative works from, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible on the Website or through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company or, if such property is not owned by the Company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
12. Content Posted by You on the Website.
You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other Members, including emails, videos (including streaming videos), photographs, voice notes, recordings or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”). You may not post on the Website or as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other Member (either on or off the Website), any offensive, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person's rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that all information that you submit upon registration is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false.
You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post on the Website or as part of a Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates these Terms or may harm the reputation of the Website or the Company.
By posting Content on the Website or as part of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute such Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
In addition to the types of Content described in Section 9(a) above, the following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited on the Website. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Website or Service;
involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” (or “spimming”, “phishing”, “trolling” or similar activities);
promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libellous or otherwise objectionable;
promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone's privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission; and
publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from the Website or Service and terminating or suspending the membership of such violators.
Your use of the Website and Service, including all Content you post on the Website or as part of the Service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations, including all applicable export and import laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Website in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
You may not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, or email addresses in areas of your Member profile that may be viewed by other Members. You agree that any Content you place on the Website to be viewed by other Members may be viewed by any person visiting the Website or participating in the Service.
13. Prohibited Activities. The Company reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate, unlawful or illegal, including actions or communications the occur off the Website but involve Members you meet through the Service. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service. You will not:
impersonate any person or entity.
solicit money from any Members.
post any Content that is prohibited by Section 9.
“stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the Company without our specific prior written consent.
ask or use Members to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products.
use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, Service or its contents.
collect usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
interfere with or disrupt the Service or the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Service or the Website.
email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Website or Service (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software).
“frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or the Website, without the Company's prior written authorization.
use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company, the Website or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Company) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or the Website, or cause others to do so.
post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Website or the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with these Terms.
14. Customer Service. The Company provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives (whether over the telephone, or via email or letter), you may not be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or otherwise behave inappropriately. Telephone calls between you and our customer care representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. If we feel that your behaviour towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
15. Reporting and Blocking Members. In the event that You feel you need to report a Member for abuse, inappropriate content, harassment or other reasons, you may do so by completing a form which will ask You for the reasons for the report.
16. Contacting Us and FAQ. Members can contact the Company by clicking on the ‘Can’t find what you are looking for’ link at the bottom of the FAQ page. Premium Members shall receive a 24hour response time. Standard Members cannot be guaranteed a response within this time due to the high level of emails received. The link shall direct you to a contacts form with the following matters;
Premium account Issue
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) provides Members with a list of questions related to the Website. Members are encouraged to refer to the FAQ before contacting the Company.
17. Modifications to Service. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Website or the Service, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website or Service.
18. Copyright Policy; Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable the Company to find the alleged infringing material);
your address, telephone number and email address;
a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
19. Communications and Test Profiles. When you become a Member, you agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the Service, such as administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us. Users may opt out from receiving emails from the Company through their account.
From time to time, employees of the Company (or its parent or affiliated companies) may create test dating profiles for the purpose of testing the functionality of our Service and website processes to improve service quality for our Members. Telephone calls between you and our customer care representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
20. Privacy Settings. Users can manage their privacy settings including;
a. country filters (to stop people outside of your country from viewing your profile),
b. video filters (to stop people outside of a Members network, or those that a Member does not follow, from sending you videos),
c. privatising a profile (disallowing non-members from viewing Your profile – this stops a profile from showing up in search engines)
d. orientation hider (which hides or shows a Members sexual orientation)
e. block Members (allowing Members to block other Members from seeing or accessing their profile). Users can block and unblock Members an unlimited amount of times.
f. Anonymous surfing, this is only available to Premium Members and allows the User to go anywhere on the Site and view any Member or photo, completely anonymously.
g. Closing your Rockifi account - Any member who closes their Rockifi account will have all their personal details completely removed from the Rockifi servers.
a. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for and shall not have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, as a result of or alleged to be the result of (i) any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or provided in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website or Service, including Members, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or Service; (ii) the timeliness, deletion or removal, incorrect delivery or failure to store any Content, communications or personalization settings; (iii) the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service; (iv) any error, omission or defect in, interruption, deletion, alteration, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, any user or Member communications; or (v) any problems, failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. To the maximum extend allowed by applicable law, the Company provides the website and the Service on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the service or the website (including all content contained therein) including (without limitation) any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Company does not represent or warrant that the Website or Service will be uninterrupted or error free, secure or that any defects or errors on the Website or in Service will be correct
b. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service or Website is accessed at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for and hereby wave any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss or corruption of data that results or may result from the download of any such material. If you do not accept this Limitation of liability, you are not authorised to download or obtain any material through the Service or Website.
c. From time to time, the Company may make third party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third party information or content available on the Website and/or through the Service (“Third Party Content”). All Third Party Content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon. You will only ever see such content on the Rockifi platform. We will never share your personal details with any third parties or send you unsolicited email from any third party. As part of GDPR guidelines you must opt in to receive any email communications from Rockifi. Such third party authors are solely responsible for such content. The company does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third party content on the website or provided through the service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the website or service. Under no circumstances will the company or its affiliates be responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the website or service, or transmitted to or by any members.
d. In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of these Terms, any advice that may be posted on the Website or through the Service is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. The Company makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website or Service. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
22. Links. The Website may contain, and the Service or third parties may provide, advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found on or through the Website or Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services or other materials available on or through any such website or resource.
23. Limitation on Liability. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, in no event will the company, its affiliates, business partners, licensors or service providers be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, reliance, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the company's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to the company for the service during the term of membership. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the website or service or the terms of these terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
24. Governing Law. These Terms, and any dispute between you and the Company, shall be governed by the laws of Scotland.
25. Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its and their officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your breach of or failure to comply with these Terms (including any breach of your representations and warranties contained herein), (b) any postings or Content you post on the Website or as a result of the Service, and (c) the violation of any law or regulation by you. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in connection therewith.
26. Notice. The Company may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings on the Website. Such notices may not be received if you violate these Terms by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Service in an authorised manner.
28. Amendment. These Terms is subject to change by the Company at any time. If you are a non-subscribing Member at the time of any change, the revised terms will be effective upon posting on the Website and your use of the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Terms. If you are a subscribing Member at the time of any change, the then-existing Terms will continue to govern your membership until such time that you renew your subscription as contemplated by clause 6. If you continue your subscription, your renewal will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Terms. Alternatively, if you terminate your subscription at such time, your use of the Service after your termination will constitute acceptance by you of the Terms.
Rockifi is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
You warrant that the personal information that you provide when you register as a user is true, accurate and current and complete in all respects and in particular you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information.
We will take all reasonable care in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep all of your details of your subscription secure, however, in the absence on our part, of negligence or failing to comply with data protection legislation, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer, if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
· Technical information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you use, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and plug in types
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new features/tickets, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. In accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) you will only receive such emails if you have manually opted in.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. In accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) you will only receive such emails if you have manually opted in.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store or capture your personal information, but we log your IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server.
If you register with this website, or order from it, your information will be held on a secure server and the data will not be shared with any organisation outside of Rockifi. It will only be used to provide you with products or information you have ordered, email updates on the topics you have requested or postal information if you have requested that service. You must by law manually opt in to receive such email correspondence.
This privacy statement only covers our website at www.Rockifi.com and sub-sites of this domain. This privacy statement does not cover other websites linked to from this domain.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Rockifi Ltd, 13-15 Morningside Drive, Edinburgh, EH10 5LZ or email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may have an impact upon the functionality of our website.
· Tools to help us track activities
Certain tools and programs are used to track purchases enabling sellers to keep track of bestselling items and customer activities. These are programs such as Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a software which allows us to see how well we are able to help users when they are shopping online. This software records things such as how you were directed to our site and which browser you are using.
The cookies mentioned above assist with the features of the website and track activity on the Site rather than your personal information. The cookies we use never interfere with your computer or access personal information, other than the information you input into the site.
· Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
ContactWe cannot respond to customer service queries from this form, please use the website FAQ page.
Registered UK AddressRockifi Ltd
13-15 Morningside Drive